Rise and Fall

Sunday, March 24, 2019


It has been quite a long, long time since I've last updated this blog. In all honesty, this site is a little online journal set for myself in a small crook of the internet for future me to go back and read. (I'm quite confident I have an audience of one, myself, save for the rare few who actually stumble across this page.

The past few months have been some of the hardest and loneliest months for me, physically and mentally. It is the occasional warm dusty pink and purples of the clouds skirting across sunrises and sunsets that make me the most happy nowadays.

I don't have the spirit and touch of style I had before to write as colourfully as I used. So for now, here I am, trying to find my colour once again.





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Can I just say that these are really beautiful shots :)

    ReplyDelete